The Anti-Order Iverson is Dead Short
Im always looking for the perfect gym out-fit I can wear from the gym then straight to go grab coffee with friends without feeling I’m wearing my gym gear. The perfect short hunt is over I found this pair at Culture Kings. They are called The Anti-Order Iverson is Dead Sneaker short in white. I wear it peered back with a basic black tee and adidas trainers.
The modern world is full of bias, prejudice and inequality. The Anti-Order provides a refuge for tomorrow’s youth and offers a bridge between not only form and function but also gender and acceptance. The Anti-Order aims to create a dark, minimal and twisted aesthetic reflecting the modern world through understated luxury streetwear designed for a progressive and timeless style. Each piece of The Anti-Order’s season one collection has been designed with an unbarred vision of the future and strives to be the constant in your ever-changing needs. With eclectic and ageless garments you can wear to the end, The Anti-Order is the aesthetic of tomorrow.
– Drop Crotch Taped Fit
– Elasticated Waistband
– Flat Waxed Custom Drawstrings
– Side Entry Front Pockets
– Reverse Fabric Textured Leg Panels
– Non-Iverson Signature High-Density Front Print
– Signature External Branding
– High Density ‘Anti-Order’ Box Logo On Back Of Pant
– High Density ‘Anti’ Logo On Back Of Leg
– Composition: 100% Cotton Terry
– Fits True To Size
– Male Model Wears Size ( s )
– Male Model Measures ( 38” Chest / 30” Waist )